Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palettes Looks-LOTW-Palette Project

I already knew I loved my Urban Decay (UD) Naked Palette. I am a neutrals girl at heart. I work with them the best and this palette is PURE perfection for neutrals. Using this palette all week made my passion for the palette even more intense..it will truly be missed for the next coming weeks :(

I used NYX HD foundation in Soft beige and Natural mixed together for all the looks and I used UDPP in Eden as an eyeshadow primer and Rock and Republic mascara for all the looks as well.

SUNDAY
Smog on the lid, darkhorse in the crease, virgin as a highlight
Rock and Republic blush in Foreplay
Revlon Peach lip loss in lips

One of my new glasses, just a preview, I'll make a formal post about them soon :)

MONDAY
I LOVE the two matte colors in this palette
Naked on the lid, Buck in the crease, virgin as a highlight, Baked Glitter liner on lower lash line
MAC Gingerly as a blush and Soft and Gentle as a Highlight
MAC Brave New Bronze for the lips



TUESDAY
Sin on the lid, Sidecar in the crease, Virgin as a highlight
Physician Formula Happy Booster Blush
Revlon Hot Pink Rose lip gloss on lip




WEDNESDAY
Smog on this lid, Half Baked in the crease, Virgin as a highlight
Physician Formula Happy Booster Bronzer..This is my PERFECT bronzer!
Stila Natalia for my lips




THURSDAY
Virgin on the lid, Naked in the crease, Buck in the outer corner, and Virgin as a highlight
Physician Formula Happy Booster Bronzer-AGAIN!
Stila Sarah on the lips


FRIDAY
Friday was GORGEOUS in CT..it was damn near 70 and I felt like having a really nice bronzy look
Half Baked on the lid, Smog in the crease, Virgin as a highlight, Smog liquid liner on upper lash line
Guess the checks..lol..yeah Physician Formula Happy Booster Bronzer with MAC Soft and Gentle as a highlight
Revlon Pink Sugar on lips- MY FAV NEW PINK LIPSTICK!


SATURDAY
Buck on the lid, Smog in the crease, Virgin as a highlight, UD Lucky liquid liner on upper lash line
NYX Pinched Blush and MAC Stereo Rose as a Highlight- LOVE the glow this give off!
MAC GAGA 2 on lip with GAGA 2 lip gloss
The Necklace is from Hautelook, and I adore it! Perfect for the upcoming warmer day





MY FAVORITE looks are really all of them..LOL..but my standouts I think are Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

What do you think of the palette and what are your favorite looks??

11 comments:

KayKay said...

my favorite is definately friday. i think its because of the weather. im also on the east coast (NJ) and we were all excited over the 70 degrees too lol the naked palette is such an amazing palette and wonderful colors. great looks =)

Mandy said...

I like Friday the best too. Jealous cos I don't own a single urban decay product. IT's just too hard to get and most the time when you buy it online it is way overpriced :(

EllysMakeupbag said...

i liked all the looks alot, but i adore how gingerly blush looks on you, it adds so much warmth to your face!

Jess said...

@kaykay-yes! wasn't friday amazing weather!! it went all down hill from there cuz its been freezing here and then it snowed yesterday..like WTF!! lol

@Mandy-Thanks hun..sorry its so hard for you to buy this stuff..I'm willing to do a CP if u ever need anything..just LMK

@ellysmakeupbag-Thank u! Gingerly was a surprise for me too..I got it in a swap and I had no idea it would be one of favorite blushes :)

Alexis the Honey B said...

Gingerly looks beautiful on you! i want this now! lol

LisaMarie said...

They all came out amazing! I love wed. the best!! && Friday was such a tease here right!! LOL I was so upset with the snow yesterday and now calling for more. Uhh I want spring weather. Do you live anywhere near Torrington? I never got the UD Naked Palette but did get the Vegan one and it made me fall inlove with UD :)

Mama Laura said...

They're all so pretty! It's hard to pick a favorite. But perhaps my pick would be Monday...

Amalia J said...

You look gorgeous, and that necklace is really pretty! Cool glasses too!!! Quick question, did you do a review on the bronzer?

Jess said...

@honeybee-yes! U do need this blush..lol

@lisamarie-I'm like 20 min from torrington, not far at all..the weather needs to get warmer here Im so tired of it!

@mama Laura-thanks so much!

@amilia j- u know I didn't do a full review on the bronzer..just a swatch in my haul post..I should do a full review though cuz I luv it so much

G Jones said...

Very pretty! I love the first one. I like the necklace in the last look.

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Love these posts. I really like the smoky bronze look of Wednesday and the more neutral toned down look of Monday. Great job!
xx
Alicia