Friday, March 25, 2011

I KNOW, I KNOW, I said no more huge hauls, BUT it's the CCO ::whiny face, stomping feet::

hehe.. I could not resist the CCO and it is about a 45 min drive, so I usually go all out when I am there because I do not get to go there all the time. I felt in spring/summer season when I went, because I am sooo sick of the winter and snow, so my mind has been moving a bit ahead of time. Check out what I got..I am so proud of everything I got and can't wait to use it AND HONESTLY, I SWEAR this is my last huge haul..this CCO trip was unexpected but I could not let it pass by me and I have been working so hard lately..I know, excuses, excuses..lol

ENJOY THE HAUL!!

This is what I got:



Marquise D and Morange Lipstick

Harvest and Nanogold Eyeshadow

Improvise Minerlized Blush

Zinc Zone

MAC 225 Brush- This brush is discontinued, but I love it! It is a big taper brushed and is great for brushing away fall out, apply powder under the eye and since my eyelid area has a lot space, it is a great all over blending brush!
Compaired to my other blending brushes: MAC 225, MAC 224, Rock and Repulic blending blush, MAC 222, MAC 217, Sonia Kashuk blending brush, ELF blending brush

10 comments:

Starryskies214 said...

I love my CCO!! It's about an hour away but it's totally worth it! Nobody could blame you for doing a haul at one!!! You got some great stuff, Morange looks beautiful

Dyna said...

That Morange lipstick seems very similar to femme :D awesome haul xD and the title cracked me up xD

Amalia J said...

GREAT haul! Thanks for sharing! I actually forgot I have Morange :D

KayKay said...

excuses excuses lol but i agree the cco is hard to resist. i wish my cco had more brushes, i want the 226 soo bad. anyway, nice haul =) the mineralized blush is gorgeous

Alexis the Honey B said...

i am SO jealous of this haul!!!! and I have marqui d' and i love love love it! can't wait to see you in those lippies!

Gaby Fauchon said...

Oh you got Marquise D! It looks gorgeous, and I love the blush too x

Cydonian said...

ARGH, yours had Marquise'd? Anytime I go to mine they never have any good lipsticks... booo! Great haul and I'll forgive you this time ;-)

TINA said...

Love the Eyeshadow and lip colors!

Jess said...

haha thanks for forgiving me ladies!! it is hard to resist!! I have been waiting for the weather to warm up here so I can wear all my orange lippies

Lorena said...

Great Haul!