Wednesday, April 13, 2011

NYX Slim Lip Pencil Swatches

I really really like these lip pencils. They are pigmented, last long and feel really nice on my lips. Best of all they cost $2.50 each @ Cherry Culture, which a quite a bargin. My favorites are Tangerine, Coral, and Dolly Pink

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just in case you can not see the names on the pencils, from top to bottom
Tangerine
Coral
Rose
Fuschia
Nude Pink
Dolly Pink
Plum

What do you think? Have you tried these, if so what are your favorite colors? I would love to try new ones!

8 comments:

theVEROblog said...

Your NYX posts are so helpful! Thanks for posting up these swatches =]

xXMaNdAXx said...

I have one in Deep red.. I use it for when I wear red lips.. I love it.. it's really creamy and is not drying at all.. it's a good replacement to the Mac pencils as well for less the price! x

http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

Miss Tapia said...

Those are cute,do you know if they're sold at Ulta?

Robyn said...

Tangerine and Dolly Pink are lovely!

TINA said...

Great swatches! Rose is my fav.

Anonymous said...

great swatches, they all look lovely!

http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post.... I have been wanting to get some liners from NYX but didn't know what colours to get. That Tangerine is really nice :)

Cydonian said...

You need Pumpkin :) it's so pretty by itself!