Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LOTD with my IMATS HAUL + A new makeup Crush

I have not done an individual LOTD in awhile due to palette project BUT maybe I should start featuring certain looks.
This look is done with pretty much everything that I got at the IMATS. I am also TRYING to practise on doing like a winged liner kinda look..LMK what u think!! Pass on any suggestions you may have..PLEASE! :D









FACE

NYX HD in Nude and Natural Beige-MIXED
Eve Peal Salmon Concealer in Med

CHEEKS

Illimasque Blush in Lover
MAC Soft and Gentle MSF as a highlight

EYES

UDPP in Eden
Inglot # 397 on lid
Inglot # 390 in crease
Inglot # 363 in the outer V
Inglot # 352 as the highlight
MAC Blacktrack for the upper liner
UD Whisky on the waterline
Rock and Republic mascara

LIPS

OCC Interlace

MY NEW MAKEUP CRUSH- Jessie J

I just saw Jessie J on the Today Show. She is UK singer and songwriter and she sings the song "Price Tag" (which I luv!). She is beautiful and I absolutely love her style and her makeup.








OMG! Don't you just love her! I just bought her album, it came out today. I can not wait to listen to it.

What do you think of Jessie J and my LOTD?? Any tips for helping me with me winged liner??

THANKS SO MUCH FOR LOOKING :D HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to recreate one of her makeup looks from a video :D
I can't wait to go on vacation in one week.. then it's makeup all day for 10 days straight :D

EllysMakeupbag said...

I don't really like her music, but she sings brilliantly live. And her makeup is perfect, very fierce. I LOVE the peachy nude lip you are wearing.

Vanessa said...

with the wing liner start on the outside first and work your way in. also use a angled brush, like http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P188210 (if your using gel).
i love Jessie J's song "Price Tag' - I havent heard anything else of hers though.

Starryskies214 said...

I love the look you came up with! That lip color is so beautiful!, I gasped when I saw it! And I've never heard of Jessie J but I totally get why she's your new makeup crush!

KayKay said...

wow i really like interlace on you. its such a gorgeous nude. and the inglot shadows are amazing. you look pretty. thats the best part about going to imats, playing in all the makeup afterward =)

Tania said...

Love that blush!

Alexis the Honey B said...

Beautiful look Jess! That blush is bombshell-status on you!!!

makeup by danisaddiction said...

The blush is to die for and so is the lipstick! You just look gorgeous! I love the winged liner look and I do it everyday. Finding the brush that works best for you is what will really help. I always used the angled brushes until recently, I just switched to the bent tip and it works like a dream.

Anonymous said...

That whole look is just gorgeous!! Especially those lips :)