Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Revlon COLORBURST Lipstick-Lip Swatches

So here is my Revlon Colorstay Lipstick Collection so far. These are my some of my favorite lipsticks. I love the formula, the stay power and the price! ENJOY THE SWATCHES!




Left to right: Candy Pink, Lilac, Pink Sugar, Soft Nude, Fashion Night Pout, Crimson, Grape, Hazelnut

Left to right: Candy Pink, Lilac, Pink Sugar, Soft Nude, Fashion Night Pout, Crimson, Grape, Hazelnut

AND NEW TO THE FAMILY ARE:

 Baby Pink and Petal

BTW you can click on the pics to make it larger :D

My FAVORITES of all time: Candy Pink, Pink Sugar, Fashion Night Pout and Crimson BUT I luv the others as well!

What are your favorites and do you like Revlon Colorburst lipstick?

16 comments:

Justine (Productrater) said...

I think you meant to say Colorburst ;D or it's too early for me and I am going crazy...

Jess said...

NOPE ur right!! lol..its early for me too!!! thank u for the letting me know :D

Publisher said...

I love Revlon Colorburst lipsticks too! I have four of them at the moment Candy Pink and Lilac.
Might have to add Baby Pink and Petal gorgeous colours.
Great post!

Publisher said...

Oooops meant to say Candy Pink and Lilac are my favourite that I have at the moment!

The Peach said...

I just have two of these lipsticks and really like them! Looks like you have a lot of great colors! Baby Pink and Petal look like great spring colors!

Cydonian said...

Petal is crazy pretty and so is Crimson!

makeup by danisaddiction said...

I haven't tried these lipsticks...thanks for the swatches...I like Fashion Night Pout! I gave you an award on my blog, so check it out!

TINA said...

you have so many! I'm loving the pinks.

Amalia J said...

Great swatches! I have a couple of these myself, I like them alot!

Mz. More said...

You must get Coral, your collection is incomplete without it lol! Seriously, Coral is my fave though. Great collection!

Amanda said...

I blame my Revlon lipstick obsession on my grandmother, it was always her go to "dress up" lipstick.
I have Pink Sugar and Soft Nude that I wear all the time. I'm on the lookout for the new displays with Fashion Night Pout, I must have it!

Story of a Girl said...

are baby pink or petal glittery/shimmery ? are they sheer ?

Unknown said...

thanks for the swatches I love candy pink, poink sugar, fashion night and crimson :D

Starryskies214 said...

Well now I really do think I need to own Fashion Night Pout, Pink Sugar, and Candy Pink. They're so beautiful!

Marie said...

I like Soft Nude, Fashion Night Pout, and Crimson!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Christine said...

I love these lipsticks, i only own Baby Pink, want to collect all colors :) You have such an amazing collection <3

Xo Christine
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/