Monday, March 7, 2011

Looks of the Week -Palette Project- Wet N Wild Palettes and Trio's

I had so much fun this week with these shadows. I just followed the recommendations for the lid, crease and highlight. It made applying my shadow effortless because I didn't have to think about what color combo I wanted. Even though I really like creating my OWN color combo's, some days I just don't feel like it or I am in a rush. Of course you can mix and match the colors, but I just wanted to see how the colors came together with the recommendations.

I hope you like the looks and LMK your thoughts.

Sunday
Comfort Palette-Right Side
Photobucket

Monday
Comfort Palette- Left Side
Photobucket

Tuesday
I Dream of Genie Trio
Photobucket

Wednesday
Blue Had Me At Hello- Left Side
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thursday
Knock on Wood Trio ($3)- This is my Kim K drugstore look..LOL..the lid color kinda reminds me of MAC Antiqued and on my lips I'm wearing MAC Angel with VS lip gloss in the color PINK ($10) this lip gloss is a NARS Turkish delight dupe, and on my cheeks is the Physician Formula happy booster blush ($1.99)..oh...and I'm wearing NYX HD foundation ($15)
See my review and how I got the blush so cheap HERE
Photobucket

Photobucket

Friday
I'm Feeling Retro Trio
Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday
Kind of a cheat day cuz I really wanted to try my new UD shadow pencil
So it's UD shadow pencil in morphine on the lid, WnW crease and define color of the left side of the Petal Pusher Palette
Photobucket

Photobucket

BTW..every time I drive by a Walgreen's I have to stop in and pick up a new palette or trio...soooo I have more swatches for you soon :)

So what do you think? Did you get any of these palettes or trio's?

Comfort Zone and Knock on Wood are my favorites so far..

9 comments:

Cydonian said...

All of them are fab but the bottom purple one is stunning! Love this series.

Alexis the Honey B said...

didn't get any of these trios but i've been hearing raves for them... i love your look on thursday- it's so romantic! but hey- you look gorgeous in all the pics anyway!! :)

Marie said...

I haven't but I might.:D

These FOTDs are great, Wednesday is my favorite and Saturday is just so spring-ish!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Jess said...

Aww thanks so much ladies! I'm glad u love the looks and that u have favorites too!

Irene said...

I thought it was safe for me to read your posts about wnw pallets as I live rather far from Walgreen's. well I was safe until yesterday - when I found a tiny new stand in my cvs - they have just started selling it.
I guess I don't have much choice now ;))))
I love how you can pull off any color - bright neutral - dramatic or light

Amalia J said...

I love all of them!! Blue had me at hello really looks great with your eyes, and you know I love I Dream of Greenie!! =)

G Jones said...

Great job as always on all of the looks. I really like the "I Dream of Genie" and the "Retro" look!

xXMaNdAXx said...

woow i love your kim kardashian look & the purple look! really nice blog and thanks for following me :) xoxo

http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

KayKay said...

i love the last look the most. you with curly hair is absolutely beautiful. im a sucker for curly hair lol very pretty & all nicely done looks