Tuesday, March 15, 2011

LOTD with SMALL UK HAUL from ROBYN AND follow me on TWITTER

I got a small CP UK haul from Robyn @ Eyeliner and Spraypaint. Her blog is great with amazing LOTD. I asked her to get me an Accessorize blush and eyeshadow, since I heard so much about them from UK beauty bloggers and she threw in the most amazing purple I have ever seen from Makeup academy (MUA) makeup and this beautiful lilac pencil eyeliner from them as well. That was so nice of her to do that..I soo appreciate her thoughtfulness!

This is what I got:

Starlet Blush, Rock N Roll Baked Duo, MUA Shade 9 Peal eyeshadow (the prettiest purple ever!!) and Lilac eye pencil
Swatches: The top two colors are the Rock n Roll Baked Duo, the third color is the MUA shade 9-Pearl color (lovelovelove!) and lastly is the lilac pencil
This is the Starlet blush swatch..sooo pretty!

AND MY LOTD with it all...





Face:
Nyx HD Beige and Natural Mix

Blush:
Accessorize Starlet Blush
MAC by candle light as a highlight

Eyes:
Light purple from the Accessorize baked duo in the inner corner
MUA Shade 9 pearl on the lid
Dark purple from the Accessorize baked duo in the crease
NYX frosted flakes as a highlight
UD oil slick liquid liner on lash line
Rock and Republic mascara

Lips:
Stila Natasha

I ALSO have a TWITTER account now..so you can follow me now! If you have one, please leave your name in the comment section and I will be sure to follow you..please follow me as well!

My twitter name is JessOnBeauty

I look forward to getting to know everyone better!

SO what do you think of the UK haul and look? I wish this amazing MUA purple was available here in the states!

6 comments:

The Peach said...

Very pretty! Love the blush color! And isn't Robyn so sweet!?

Gaby Fauchon said...

Love the blush, very pretty on you x

Amalia J said...

omg these are FAB!! I love them, sooo jealous! :D

KayKay said...

wow talk about pigmentation. love it!

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I love this. I have been looking for some nice purple eyeshadows to wear this spring and these are awesome. What a great look!
xx
Alicia

Robyn said...

Glad you like everything hon. I thought the MUA eyeshadow would go with the duo! Everything looks great on you! x