Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MY FIRST ULTA TRIP..this is what i GOT!

Okay, so I had NO IDEA that there was an ULTA in CT, once I found out that it was about 35 min from me, I hoped in the car and went on over! I know I was not suppose to do any huge hauling (thanks Miszkayy from A Sick Obession Blog,for reminding me via twitter..LOL) but I have never been to ULTA, I was so deprived :(

BTW you can follow me on Twitter too and YELL at me like Miszkayy did (lol..I love this girl for reals!!) and get all my recent life and beauty updates, my twitter is JessonBeauty

ok ok...here is what I got:

Umberto Hair Dye- It was $10 for two packets, it has the developer and hair dye all in one packet. I dye my hair every 6 weeks, so we will see how this works soon

Sally Hanson French Tip Applicator-I always wished they made one of these in pen form, it just makes so much more sense!

Sally Hanson Nail Clearifyer- To get ready for summer pedicures

Sally Hanson Nail Polish Pen in Petal Pink- I always wanted to try this and it was on clearance, so why not!

Revlon Fashion Night Pout and Black Pearl Nail Polish- Full, in depth review on this for tomorrows post with camparisons.

NYX Glitter Cream Palette  in Royal Violet and blush in Sand- It was BOGO 50% off

OPI San Tan-Tonio from the new Texas Collection  and Essence Lime Up! Nailpolish
I was so afraid that the NYX Glitter Cream Palette in Royal Violet would be really creamy and oily feeling, but I always wanted this so I thought I would give it a try. I was very surprised and please to report that these are not creams at all! They are dry and apply more like eyeshadows, I was so happy and the only thing I was mad about was that I did not buy more! I have no idea way they call these cream palettes because they are not "creamy" at all.
 Swatches
NYX Blush in SAND. This color is beautiful! It kinda reminds me of MAC Sunbasqu
Swatch:
Salley Hanson Color Quick Pen in Petal Pink- This is what the pen and applicator look like. You push the tube in the pen UP till the nailpolish comes out.
The nailpolshes!! Revlon Black Pearl, Essence Lime up! and OPI San Tan-Tonio
AND REVLON Fashion Night Pout-Full Review tomorrow with comparison swatches!
Quick Preview Swatch

I hope you enjoyed the haul!!

Someone commented to me saying that I haul more than anyone she follows (in a nice way, she was not  being snotty or anything, I actually luv this girl, but I don't know if she wants me to call her out)..LOL..thank you very much!!!! Last year I stopped hauling for like 6 months due to school, so I think I am just making up for lost time and once I go back to school in May I probably won't have as much time to shop in the stores, so again, I am making up for future lost time too!!

LMK if you want a review on anything or if you tried something I got LMK what you thought of it!

15 comments:

The Peach said...

Thats awesome you found an Ulta close to you! I have never been to one :( But there is one opening up about an hour north of me soon! I'm so excited! Great haul!

Cydonian said...

Mwahahaha it's a downhill cycle from here, lady =P Now that you found an Ulta, it will call out to you!

xXMaNdAXx said...

I wish that we get an Ulta in Europe but it doesn't exist here yet!! :) really happy that you got to experience Ulta haha :) xoxo

http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

theVEROblog said...

I just found a Ulta about 30 mins from me as well! I was excited and overwhelmed lol But i only purchsed 4 Ulta polishes and an OPI polish.

KayKay said...

i was laughing as i read the beginning of your post since you put we can yell at you like i did on twitter lol your so much fun i cant wait to meet u at imats =) honestly if i wasnt in school right now i would be hauling big time bc thats all i did in the summer. i cant wait to see looks with the glitter cream palette and the "sand" blush is sooo gorgeous. from now on, stay away from ulta haha sike
xoxo

Alexis the Honey B said...

you are making me want to try NYX blushes so very badly!!!!! Can't wait to see you in that Revlon lippie! GREAT haul!

Shang J. said...

Wow. The NYX glitter palette is so awesome. Totally love it!

http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

Awesome haul sweetie, that NYX blush looks gorgeous :) Need to look for it online :)

Please let me know what you think about my Giveaway idea :)

http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/2011/03/urban-decay-primer-potion-xl.html

Amalia J said...

Nice haul! It would have taken me hours to find that stuff lol! You have the prettiest blush selections, and I LOVE the polishes you got!!

LisaMarie said...

OMG great stuff!! Speaking of Ulta I was trying to get Hubby to stop there on sunday cause we have one by me and we had all the kids so he ignored me LOL. I've never been to Ulta before. One of these days I'll get there! Also there's a Sephora by it tooo :)

LisaMarie said...

OMG great stuff!! Speaking of Ulta I was trying to get Hubby to stop there on sunday cause we have one by me and we had all the kids so he ignored me LOL. I've never been to Ulta before. One of these days I'll get there! Also there's a Sephora by it tooo :)

Tania said...

I have been thinking about checking out that NYX Glitter Cream Palette! I had a pretty bad incident with glitter in my eyes, so I'm looking for a good way to keep it from falling out.
I might be skipping it if it's so dry. What do you use to keep it in place?

Gaby Fauchon said...

The Revlon lipstick looks gorgeous!

Jess said...

OH BOY!! u ladies LOVE u some ULTA..I see why..it is such a fantastic store and I may just be hooked as well! Thanks for all you comments and input.

@LisaMarie-What ULTA were you going to? I know there are 3 in CT..all are about 35 min from me, BUT CT is so small I feel like everything is about that far from me..lol

@Tania- I have not tried the NYX palette on my eyes yet but when I do I will def update you

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I LOVE Ulta!!! Its the perfect combination of higher end and drugstore products. I also need to get my hands on that Revlon lipstick. It looks gorgeous. Send you a message on twitter. When you get a second, check it out and let me know about dinner on the Sat night of IMATS.
xx
Alicia