Friday, March 11, 2011

Blog Sale-FREE SHIPPING OVER $20- MAC, UD, STILA, SLEEK, NYX-BUY IN LOTS!

Hello ALL! 
Welcome to my Makeup Blog Sale. I am NOT a newbie at this.
Please see my NEW TAB PAGE labeled BLOG SALE for PICTURES of everything and for new items that may be added.

MY EXPERIENCE:
I have sold and swapped on Makeupgeek.com (MUG), EBAY (500 + positives and 10 years of experience) and Makeupalley.com (MUA)
For reference here are my links:

SHIPPING:
Shipping will be FREE for purchases $20 and over and to the United States.
Any purchase under $30 will charged $3.50
I included a delivery confirmation number with every purchase
I will ship internationally, for around $5-6, just ask me for a shipping quote
I will not be responsible for the items once they leave my hands, everything will packaged in bubble wrap and you will receive a DC number once it is shipped

HAGGLING:
Is always accepted! If you want to bargain with me, just send me an email or write it in the comments.

PAYMENT:
I accept PAYPAL ONLY and PLEASE include your paypal address when commenting or emailing me about purchasing an item


CONTACT ME:
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask me.
You can email me at: Weighing.Down.on.Beauty@gmail.com
Leave me a comment
Contact me on MUG or MUA, my user name is icosmeticRN

This sale is first come, first serve and I will be posting it on MUG as well. I do my best to describe the condition of the make-up that I sell. Please refer to the pictures as well and for reviews on the products, please refer to Makeupalley MUA

ON TO THE SALE!


STILA 
#15 Duo Shader and Crease Brush- Used and Washed- $8
Marrakesh Palette- Used 4X- $8
IT Gloss in Mauve- 50-60% left- $3
IT Gloss in Orange- 50-60% left- $3

TAKE THE LOT FOR $19

URBAN DECAY (UD)

UD Complex Pore Perfection Primer 25-30% left- $6
Sustanable Palette- Dip in Half Baked and Flipside, YDK, Flash, Kiddie Pool and Twice Baked were used about 2-3X- $13

BUY LOT FOR $18

NYX


NYX Blush 

Peach- Used 10-12X- $3.75
Pinky- Used 2-3X- $3.75
Cream blush in Natural- Used 4-5X-$3.50
or all 3 for $10

TAKE THE ENTIRE NYX LOT FOR $28

SLEEK

Original Palette- Dips in the gold/yellow color, pink and purple. Peach, brown and bronze used 2-3X, rest untouched- $6.50

DRUGSTORE

Loreal Beyonce Red- Just swatched- $3.50
Rimmel Airy Fairy- Used 4-5X- $2.50
Monistat Anti Chafing Relief- Used as a primer on my face only- 75% left-$6.50
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum and Rose- Both used 4-5X- $2.50 each

TAKE THE LOT FOR $15

MAC

Cloud Burst Eyeshadow-Depotted-75% left-see pic for condition- $6


MISC

Benefit Georgia Blush- Used- $8
Cargo Miami Beach Bronzer- $9
Pixie Eye Brightener- Tanned/Deep- Never Used-$4
CS Bionic Wide Buffer Brushed- Never Used-Just washed-$10

REMEMBER THAT PICS ARE ON MY BLOG TAB PAGE and if you want something just a leave a comment with what you want and your paypal address and I will send you the invoice.

14 comments:

xXMaNdAXx said...

Please send me Mac steamy x x

paypal address amandascerri@hotmail.com
shipping international to Malta :)

Odette said...

Hi! I left you a message on your email. Interested with UD score and sigma ss187. lourdes_adolfo@yahoo.com

xXMaNdAXx said...

I might not reply immediately cause I won't have access to my laptop tonight but don't worry I'll pay using paypal first thing tomorrow morning x

Jess said...

Invoices sent and no worries xxMandaxx! I ship it out once I get payment confirmation

Odette said...

Hi! I have not received an invoice yet.

Brittany said...

Hey girl! Nice sale!

I am interested in the following:

-lot of red cherry lashes (only if new, condition is not stated) - $8
-MAC Enough Said pan - $9
-SS150 Brush - $5

my paypal email is missbrittanyboo@gmail.com

Thanks
Brittany

Amalia J said...

hi! VV MES please, I will pm you on mug also regarding another item, thanks!!

Jess said...

Sorry odetta..idk why it didn't go through..ill send it again when I get home from work tonight..don't worry..those items r urs
Brittanyboo..yes the red cherry lashes r new..sorry I didn't put it..ill invoice u also when I get home tonight

Jess said...

U got it amelia! I read ur mug message and ill respond to u tonight when I get home..ur so sweet and awesome! But the bb mes is ur for now and lmk what else once I respond to u..thanks for ur interest Hun!

xXMaNdAXx said...

Thanks! I've just sent you the payment through paypal xoxo
:)

Anonymous said...

Do you still have airy fairy?
What about maybelline dream mouse in soft plum and benefit georgia blush?

JaJaa said...

Hi,
I m interested in buying sleek palette.
do you still have it?
please respond.
thank you

JaJaa said...

e mail phoenix_xx@hotmail.com

aaron said...

Really a very nice blog... The information about
Blog Sale-FREE SHIPPING OVER $20- MAC, UD, STILA, SLEEK, NYX-BUY IN LOTS! is so useful... Thanks for this..awesome blog


Shipping Jobs