Monday, March 21, 2011

My NEW Favorite PINK Lipstick: REVLON Pink Sugar

Before I continue on with the post, I wanted to tell you all that I started a more personal blog called Bitchin and Rantin. It is an outlet for me to just plain express my feelings. I saw a post on  For the Love of All Things Girly Blog's  about a letter she would write to her 16 year old self and her letter was so touching, personal and emotional that she inspired me to write my own.
If you are interested in reading mine, please follow the link and feel free to read it.

Letter to my 16 Year Old Self

If you decide to write your own I would love to read it as well. I think it is a great opportunity to give our readers some insight into who we our and we may find we have more in common than just makeup.

OK..Sorry for the interruption and I will now tune you back to the original post :P

Revlon Colorbust lipstick is honestly my favorite lipstick brand. I like them WAY better than MAC and they are so much more affordable. They range in price for $7-9, depending on what store you buy them from and go on sale quite frequently.

Revlon Pink Sugar is OFFICIALLY my favorite pink lipstick of all time.
It is gorgeous light pink shimmery color and is perfect for any look, any time of day.


 Swatch:

On my lips:


The full look:




What do think of this lipstick color? Pure perfect, no? LOL

9 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wow such a pretty shade!! I too have this & peach and love them <3

Alexis the Honey B said...

i love the idea of the letter to my 16 year old self... If i only knew the things i know now back then!!!! Lovely lipstick, i love pink lips on you!

Robyn said...

That is cute! I've heard lots of good things about this lippy!

oooh, did you get your stuff yet?!

Gaby Fauchon said...

Oh wow, gorgeous! Thanks for the swatches!

Britomarti said...

Great colour... love it
kendra xxx

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty colour.... I like it even more with your black hair, looks pretty but edgy at the same time :)

Special Koko said...

It's a pretty color...perfect for spring :x

BeautyAmbition.net said...

ive seen this lipstick in a couple of blogs... i must check it out =)

Nadhir said...


πŸ€ͺπŸ₯ΈπŸ˜Ž