Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Palette Project Looks-Urban Decay Ammo Palette

Hey! These are the looks I did last week with my Urban Decay Ammo Palette. I hope you like it!!
I will admit it was tough to do looks with this palette because I have the BOS and there a quite a few repeats in this palette..BUT I managed :)

Sunday- Chopper on lid, Smog in crease, UD liquid liner in Acid rain


Monday- This is so springy! Shattered on inner corner of lid, Grifter on the outer corner, Last Call applied slightly the outer crease



Tuesday- Smog on lid, Mildew in crease


Wednesday- Mowie wowie on lid, Chopper in crease, Mildew in outter crease, UD liquid liner in Shattered



Thursday and Friday- No time :( I was in a rush on Thursday and just threw on some UD liquid liner and Friday I worked a double ( 7am-11pm)

Saturday- My GAGA look :) I larger breakdown can found HERE UD Oil slick on lid


Next week was suppose to be the Sleek Storm palette, but I sooo want to play with my Wet and Wild palettes...soooo the Sleek Storm Palette got BUMPED and I will posting my Wet and Wild looks next week instead!! YIPEE!!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

I like the third look, hon! I neglect palettes so badly.... bad me. Still going to ask for UD for my birthday though, HA!

Amalia J said...

oooh I like your Monday lippie!! looking forward to the WnW looks!

KayKay said...

wow your doing a great job with your palette project! every look is always so nice and flawless

Stephtee said...

I really like how you're showing all your palettes some love...all the looks are great :) Looking forward to seeing what you do with the WnW!

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Its crazy how many different looks you can get from the same palette. I love Monday's spring feel. Its colourful but in a really gorgeous subtle way. I also love the peach tones of Wednesday's look. Great post.
xx
Alicia

Alexis the Honey B said...

i love your palette project posts!!!! Saturday is my FAVORITE :)