Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sleek Storm Looks with a Urban Decay Naked Palette dupes-LOTW-Palette Project

This week I used the Sleek Storm Palette. I liked this palette A LOT more than the Sleek Orginial, but found that I got bored with it easily as the colors are not super orginal. These colors could easily be found in other palettes and because I have so much makeup, it was easy for me to get bord with this palette quickly. However, at the end of the day, for $10, this palette is a good deal, with two really nice matte colors, that are very similar to the ones in the Urban Decay Naked Palette, which I will compair at the end of the post.

On to the looks:
SUNDAY


MONDAY



TUESDAY



WEDENSDAY



THURSDAY



FRIDAY-This is with Sugarpill Birthdaygirl on the lid



SATURDAY- No time for makeup. I woke up 15 min before I had to be at work for my double shift :(

AND as promised, here are the dupes from the mattes in the Sleek Storm Palette and the mattes in the Urban Decay Naked Palette:
On the left is the light brown matte color in the Sleek Storm Palette and on the right is the UD Naked from the Naked Palette
 On top is the dark matte brown from the Sleek Storm Palette and on the bottom is UD Buck from the Naked Palette 

I think these dupes are pretty close. The light brown mattes are pretty darn close and the for the dark brown mattes the Sleek is a tad darker, but they are still close in color.

What do you think? and what are your favorite looks??

My favorites are Sunday and Thursday!

6 comments:

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice makeup, very natural looking too.

KayKay said...

my favorite is friday and i love the natural glow on your cheeks from tuesday. so gorgeous. is that gingerly?

Amalia J said...

I actually like Tuesday best of all, but you look beautiful every one!! I was eagerly anticipating a comparison between those two, so thank you!!!

makeup by danisaddiction said...

I really like Wednesday!

Jess said...

Thank u ladies!!
@kaykay-for Tuesday I am actually wearing candid coral from elf...Thank u so much for the compliment!

Unknown said...

I wonder how those browns you swatched from the sleek and naked palettes would compare to MAC's "soft brown" eyeshadow?