Thursday, March 17, 2011

ALL Cosmetic Wholesale (ACW) HAUL!

YAY! I finally got around to posting this! 

All Cosmetic Wholesale (ACW) is a site that specializes in providing discount, high end cosmetics at wholesale and below wholesale pricing. As well as rare and hard to find items. The products we provide are brand new, fresh and AUTHENTIC. Specializing in brands such as Mac, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Bare Escentuals, Smashbox, Clinique and many, many more. Many of our items are shelf pull items therefore there could be some shop ware on the packaging. This will never directly affect the actual product itself. <-this is directly from the site

I have never had a problem with this site. Two of UD liners that were sent to me were drier than I thought they should be. I contacted the owner and she advised me to send them back and she would send me back two new ones. I did that and the two new ones that she sent me were great. The customer service and shipping time is fantastic from here.

Ok..sooo..here are my BEAUTIES! You know I so obsessed with these UD liquid liners. They were $9 each on the site which is half off from the original price
Left to Right: Acid Rain, Crash, Revolver, Shattered, Honey and Heavy Metal liner in Baked

AHHH..so pretty!

Up next are the lippies I got. The two in the middle are "FACTORY BLEMS". This is when the manufacture made some type of minor mistake on the product and could not sell it in the stores, whether is be do to a packaging issue or no color name. I decided to just buy them even though I had NO IDEA what the names of these are. The colors looked gorgeous and I took the challenge! These are also my first Estee Lauder lippies and they are great! Very moisturizing and shiny.
Stila Sarah is amazing as well...it is a great everyday lipstick.
Left to right: Stila Sarah, EL Gloss Stick #1, EL Gloss Stick #2, EL Hibiscus
Benefit Creaseless Shadow in Sippin n Dippin
So gorgeous!

Hope you liked the haul! I loved everything that I got!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Nice haul! I've always browsed the site, with intent to order, but never pulled the trigger. Mostly because I never order enough to justify their shipping fees.

Also, wanted to let you know I received your package yesterday from the sale. Thanks so much! Everything arrived in excellent condition :)

Alexis the Honey B said...

Holy cow, great haul!!! Let me know how you like those liners. I am a big fan of the Heavy Metal Glitters!!!! Baked is gonna look gorgeous on you!

xXMaNdAXx said...

great haul! I'm always adding items to my shopping bag in that site but when I come up to check out I decide not to buy anything due to the fact that the shipping isn't very cheap to Malta! I love their stuff though and I'm always tempted :) xoxo

http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

Cydonian said...

ahmahgawsh I need Sippin and Dippin...!

Gaby Fauchon said...

The lippies look gorgeous x

Amalia J said...

Wow, I have done the same exact thing too! I never actually ordered, but great haul!!! Btw I got my stuff too, thanks soooo much!!

Kenzie said...

This website is AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing, what awesome deals.