Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Problem with Makeup Artist Choice.com solved within 2 Hours-EXCELLENT customer service!!!

I order alot of my skincare product from makeupartistschoice.com.
I use their 30% Glycolic acid, Super C+E Serum, Micropolish, Rosehips Hibiscus Scar Cream and my new favorite is Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask w/5% Glycolic Acid.

About two months ago I ordered the Rosehips Hibiscus Scar Cream from them.  It was my second jar and I loved it the first time. When I got this second jar I noticed that the cream was a lot thinner than the first but thought is was a new formula and started to use it. After a few weeks, it started to separate and I could see yellow oily looking blobs in it. I mixed it all together and then the blobs went away. However, today I noticed that these blobs have harded and my cream felt like it has crystals in it or something. I thought it was really odd, so I thought I would e-mail MUAC to see if maybe they changed the formula of my favorite cream.

Well, MUAC got back to me within two hours with this response:


Thank you for your note.
Please accept our sincere apologies. We have not changed the formulation of the Rosehips Hibiscus Scar Cream. The cream should not separate as you have described. We are happy to send you a new jar at no cost. Please provide your full name and order number and we will get the out to you today.
Best regards,
Wendy Martin Green
Operations Manager
Makeup Artist's Choice, Inc.
877-316-9400 toll free
www.makeupartistschoice.com
WOW!! I had no idea they were going to send me a new jar!! I bought it about two months ago, so I was not expecting that, I just wanted an explantion as to what was going on with my cream.
I highly recommend MUAC to anyone for their skincare needs. They work great on me and I love how you can buy samples of everything they sell to try it on you first. That is how I found out what worked for me and what didn't without spending a ton of money AND they have AMAZING customer service!!

Has anyone else bought from MUAC? Let me know what product you like, I LOVE to try out new things!Jess

2 comments:

Jackee said...

That is great to know! I've never ordered from them, but will definitely check them out. It's always nice to hear a positive story like this. More often than not, people tend to write about the negative experiences they have with companies. Thanks for sharing.

Jackee

jackeetmmakeup.blogspot.com

Jess said...

No problem!! I love to share positive experiences with people..I think it is just as important, if not more important than the negative stuff. You want to feel confident in your seller and it is important to know that ur seller cares about their customers. Thanks for commenting!!