Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LOTD-Lazy Days

I think I might start naming all my looks with the name of my lip stick..LOL.because lazy was how I felt yesterday!! First day back to to work is always a lazy day and I only had one day off (Sunday) so I felt uber lazy!! Hope you enjoy the look, comments and CC is always welcome and thank you for looking
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


A closer look at the eyes
Photobucket
Face:
UD Pore Perfection Primer
Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup
MUFE HD 127
Nars Powder in Beach
Mac Select cover-up in NC 20 as an undereye concealer

Cheeks:
Blooming Blush
By Candlelight as a highlight

Eyes
UDPP in Eden
Bare Study PP
Gorgeous Gold on inner third of upper and lower lid
All That Glitters in the middle of the lid
Fig 1 in crease and outer V and outer half of lower lashline
Sketch to darkern the outer V
Naked Lunch for a highlight
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
MUFE eyeliner 21L

Lips:
Lazy Days
All products are MAC unless noted otherwise

No comments: