Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My new B2M Lipstick-Modesty

I got Modesty lipstick last week with my 6 B2M empties. It is a cremesheen finish and it is everything I wished Hug Me l/s  (a luster finish) was! I hated Hug Me because it did not last long and it made my lips feel very dry. However Modesty last longer, goes on very smooth and does not dry my lips out a all. MAC.com describes it as a muted neutral pink and I agree with that. It is perfect for an everyday lipstick.
Here is the lipstick and a swatch:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for looking!
Jess

5 comments:

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

Hi Doll, thanks for checking out my blog! I'm following you now :)

XOXO

hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Jess said...

Thank you so much..I really appreciate it
! I love your blog and I hope you can find some great things on mine!!

Vijay said...

this is a good post with cool snaps of and so fabulous...

I like your blog and hey am following it

and hope u likes my blog....)

Jess said...

Oh cool!! Thank you so much..I am glad you like it and I will follow yours as well..I will be have more l/s swatches coming up soon as well

Story of a Girl said...

i tried shygirl and didn't like the finish. i looove hug me though and lustre finishes :) i'll have to check out modesty and what finish it is