Wednesday, July 28, 2010

MAC Coral Lipstick swatches

Hello everyone,
I decided to do a post on all the MAC coral/orange like l/s that I have. I know that since Jazzed l/s came out, from the In the Groove collection a lot of people have been wondering how it compairs to Ever Hip and Vegas Volt. I threw in Dress Maker, Dress Maker also. Hope this helps someone!

Photobucket
From left to right: Ever Hip, Dress Maker Dress Maker,Jazzed and Vegas Volt

best one
From left to right: Ever Hip, Dress Maker Dress Maker,Jazzed and Vegas Volt

Photobucket
Top to bottom:Ever Hip, Dress Maker Dress Maker,Jazzed and Vegas Volt

You can see that Ever Hip is more pinkier, Dress Maker Dress Maker is more peachy, Jazzed to me is best you will get to coral color and Vegas Volt is a very bright coral/orange color. Feel free to ask me an questions!
Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. It help me a lot.
I 'm never buy MAC . many people said mac is too dry but in your review, each lip have moist.
Thank you for your review.