Wednesday, July 14, 2010

IMATS 2011 in NEW YORK!!!!

Photobucket


OMFG!! I have been a makeup fan for almost 2 years now and I always hear people rave about the IMATS in LA. Well, I live in Connecticut, which is pretty darn far from LA! BUT I just found out the the IMAT's will be coming to New York next year!!!! I am sooo excited!! New York is less than a 2 hour drive from me or I can take the train over there too!!
It will held on April 9 and 10, 2011 @ 82 Mercer Street New York, NY in Soho
Tickets are $30 a person for either April 9 or April 11 and $55 a person for both days
I am sooo super excited! I know it is a little early, but with my next paycheck I will be buying a ticket, just to set it in stone for myself.

For more information and to buy the tickets, you can go to the IMATS website:
http://www.makeupmag.com/imats/
Let me know if you plan on going!

No comments: