Thursday, May 19, 2011

Milani Baked Eyeshadow in Blackout Review and Swatches

This is the Milani Baked Eyeshadow in #02 Blackout. It was $6.99 at CVS,  but I had $5 ECB coupon, so I got the eyeshadow for $2.99 :D



It has a dip in it already because the BEST way to apply this shadow it to break it a bit with the end handle of your brush. That is how you get the BEST color payoff. I also experienced no fall out at all when I applied this to my eyes. I was really surprised by the texture and smoothness of the shadow, especially from a drugstore brand.


Left to Right: Swatched Wet, Swatched Dry

 On the Eyes :)

Have you tried any of these yet? What do you think?

6 comments:

makeup by danisaddiction said...

I haven't tried these...but I do love the black smokey eye on you!! Sexy!

KayKay said...

i really like this, i would so wear it, its super dark and smokey, my favorite kind of look. perfect for a night out or a hot date

G Jones said...

I like the smokey look, it's sultry!

Amalia J said...

It looks great! I would love to try these but I cant find them anywhere close to me. they dont even have them at the only cvs I know of they must not carry everything. :(

Aro said...

Beautiful!

Am I mistaken, or as that quite similar to UDs Gunmetal that came in the named palette?

ashley_renee said...

I haven't tried the shadows yet, but I bought one of their glosses the other day and it's awesome. I also use their brow powder, I highly reccomend it!