Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day LOTD, OOTD and NOTD!! :D

Happy Valentines Day everyone!! I know I said in a previous post that I do not celebrate with my boyfriend but the day still inspired me to go all out on RED and with a pretty, feminine soft look.

I also included a NOTD and my OOTD too..LMK what you ladies think and tell me what your plans are for tonight. WARNING: This is PIC heavy :D

A FULL breakdown of everything is below all this pic, I hope you like the look and you have a wonderful day!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Face:
MUFE HD 125
Cheeks:
MAC Improvise on cheeks
MAC Gingerly to contour
Eyes:
UDPP in Eden
Sleek Original Palette
UD Gash liner on top lid
MAC I get no kick on waterline
STILA kajal bronze liner on out portion of waterline
Diorshow mascara
Lips:
Salley Hanson Prep and Perfect
F21 Berry Lip liner
Revlon Crimson Lipstick
Hair:
Remington Peal Hair Rollers
I love these hair rollers. I am completely hair stupid, my hair is super straight and it is very hard for my hair to hold a curl and this worked out so well for me. A full review will be coming soon.
Nails:
OPI Shattered- LOVE the effect this gives the nails. I got it from THIS ebay seller for $12.00 but they has since up the price due to the demand and it is $19.99, that is a tad steep but this effect is so awesome!
China Glaze- Ruby Pumps
Outfit:
Top- F21
Jeans- H and M Loyal boot cut jeans, great jeans for women with hips and an ass!
and yes..I wore my uggs, CT still has a lot of ice and snow on the ground and I am NOT about to bust my ass..LOL

I TRULY APPRECIATE ALL MY READERS AND THIS BEAUTY BLOG COMMUNITY! I feel like I meet some some amazing people here and even some friends, thank you everyone for your conversation and kind words. Happy Valentines Day!!


6 comments:

Cydonian said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR. It's so cute curled! Love the red eyeliner too... everything is so cute! :)

Alexis the Honey B said...

okay you are going to knock your boyfriend's socks off. you look gorgeous!!! i love the red eyeliner and lips!!!! just flawless!

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Such a great look! You look beautiful.
Happy Valentines Day!
xx
Alicia

Jess said...

aww thanks ladies so much!! I am glad you liked the look :)

KayKay said...

wow this look is absolutely stunning and you look very glam! the gash liner looks great on you

G Jones said...

These looks are all so pretty! I really like the one with the red liner :)