Monday, February 7, 2011

EDIT: Start of the Palette Project! ADDED MORE PALETTES lol



This week I am officially starting my "Palette Project"! The point of the palette project is to help me focus on the shades and use the shades that I own, instead of buying new ones all the time. I am also hoping it will help me be more creative too. Some of these palettes I haven't even touched or maybe used just once, so this will be really fun and hopefully save me some money in process, as I will hopefully realize that I have all the colors I could ever want

Each week I will pick a different palette to use and take pics of the looks I do and post the pics on my blog the following week to show you all what I came up.

This weeks palette is the UD BOS III. I bought this a while ago and never got to play around with it so this is a good chance for me to really see what I can do with it.




I'm excited to see what I come up with and here is the schedule for "Palette Project"
EDIT: Silly me forgot my CS palettes too..I knew I would forget something!!

Week 1- UD BOS III
Week 2- Sleek Original Palette
Week 3- UD Ammo Palette
Week 4- Sleek Storm Palette
Week 5- UD Deluxe Palette
Week 6- Sleek Circus Palette
Week 7- UD Naked Palette
Week 8- Wet n Wild Palettes
Week 9- My MAC Palettes
Week 10-NYX shadows
Week 11- CS Metal Mania
Week 12- CS Warm Palette
Week 13- 120 Palette

WOW..over 3 months of palettes!! That is my line up for now..I don't think I own any more palettes..lol..BUT this should keep me busy for a while :P

6 comments:

KayKay said...

i want bos sooo bad and not for the colors, just because im NY obsessed but i know it would just sit there haha good luck with your palette project

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Great idea. I really need to do something like this. I am always looking for the next great thing and not using what I already have.

Natsumi Suzuki said...

I'm loving this idea and cannot wait to see what you come up with!
xoxxx

Dhalia Edwards said...

After waiting sooo long for my NAKED palette I'm not letting my eyes off it..lol.

I have been wanting to try the Urban Decau NYC palette with the cool lights.


Dhalia

Amalia J said...

LOVE your project! It is such a fabulous idea!

Stephtee said...

I think this is a really great idea and I look forward to seeing all the looks you come up with :)