Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kim Kardashian at the SAG Awards Look and Makeup Break Down

I saw this makeup break down on Beauty Logic's Blog and I knew I just had to share it with my readers.
Milly from Beauty Logic knows Joyce (Kim's makeup artist) and asked her to share the breakdown of this beautiful look. I really like this look from Kim because it it so natural and simple looking. On top of that, she claims her eye lashes are real here..WOW!! They are insane!
The best part about this look is that most of the makeup used is drug store makeup. I already bought the shadows and plan on recreating this look soon.





STEP 1: KIM’S SKIN
On Kim I apply PerfectSkinLaMer lifting serum, & PerfectSkin eye cream. To condition lips I used Clarks Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Balm


STEP 2: PRIMER
I used Loreal Paris' Studio Secrets Professional Color Correcting Primer for Medium/Deep Skin to prep Kim's skin. *this is a FAB primer because it is an anti-dull skin primer so it gives the skin a bit of an extra glow to start with!

STEP 3: FOUNDATION
For this look I used Loreal Paris' Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup. *This is a new Loreal Product and I loved it. *Remember girls, you don't have to be old to use age-reversing makeup, especially for those of you who apply makeup daily, its good to start the anti-aging young to prevent later on in life . ;)

STEP 4: UNDER EYES
I use Loreal Paris' True Match Concealer.

STEP 5: SET
Finally I set Kim’s entire face with Loreal Paris' Translucide Naturally Lumious Loose Powder. *REMEMBER don’t use too much of this, just a little touch is all you need.

STEP 6: BROWS
I filled them in with Loreal Paris' Brow Stylist Professional in Light Brown. *I love this little guy because  it comes with all 3 in one, a brow brush, tweezers, and the pencil.

STEP 7: KIM’S EYES
We wanted to keep Kim's eyes natural and fresh for this look.  I used Loreal Paris' HiP Studio Secrets Professional Crystal Shadow Duos Eyeshadow in Romantic however I only used the peach tone in the duo, not the silver.  In the eye lid crease I applied Loreal Paris' HiP Studio Secrets Professional Crystal Shadow Duos Eyeshadow in Precious, however I only used the darker shade in the duo pack. I used the lighter color from the Precious duo pack in the inside tear duct area. Along the eyelid, close to the lash line I usedLoreal Paris' HiP Studio Secrets Professional Color Rich Cream Crayon Eyeliner in Perfectionist (Black) to draw on a thick, slightly winged out line. Because Kim already has GORGEOUS to die eyelashes, we wanted to go natural with just a few coats of Loreal Volumous Mascara in Carbon Black to make them pop. Remember, to finish off the eye, I curl her lashes using Shu Uemura eyelash curler.

STEP 8: KIM’S CHEEKS
On the hollow of her cheeks I applied Loreal Paris' Glam Bronze Bronzing Powder in Enchanting SunriseTo give Kim a warm touch of color I appliedTrue Match Naturale Blush in Soft Rose  to the apples of her cheeks.

STEP 9: KIM’S LUMINOUS GLOW
Right above the apples of Kim’s cheeks I applied Naked Pigment by M.A.C.to highlight her cheekbones.

STEP 10: KIM’S LIPS
 To define Kim’s gorgeous lip shape I used Loreal Paris' Crayon Petite Automatic Lip Liner in NudesLoreal Paris' Colour Riche Anti-Aging Serum in Peach Parfait is what I used to fill in the lip. I finished her lips withFUSION BEAUTY’s Lip Fusion in clear to give a high gloss coat.

XO,
Joyce Bonelli

2 comments:

Alexis the Honey B said...

i love her look here. So much better than what she looks like with Cake-face. Her features are so exotic, she needs to wear her makeup like this more often! thanks for the breakdown!

Death By Shoe said...

I am always such a fan of hers, she looks flawless! Great tips too, I'm so bad when it comes to figuring out make-up!

xo
Danielle