Monday, August 15, 2011

Getting back into it, RANDOM looks + a NEW tattoo..my first one!

These are just some random looks I did while I was getting back into the swing of my new life. I don't remember what I used, but I know all the shadows I used were INGLOT..lol

Hopefully this will help to give you some color combo inspirations. Let me know which ones you liked.













AND I got a tattoo! With all the things that have happened in my life, I finally knew and felt like I needed this. I tattooed the word FAIT wrapped in angel wings on my wrist, to remind me that everything that happens in life, happens for a reason and is meant to be, it is your fait. The angel wings symbolize freedom because for once in a very long time I feel like I am free to be who I really am. So here it is, my first tattoo.


It honestly did not hurt and I really did like the feeling of it...it hurt the most closer to my hand, like at the bottom of the angle wings, but it was not that bad at all..lol... I am sooo getting more and I already have in mind what I want and I will share that with you in another post.

AND I got a box at my door, which made me sooooo happy to see. The contents of that box will be in tomorrows post!! yipee!!!



I hope you enjoyed my random looks and ramble..lol...let me know what look you enjoyed the most and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

9 comments:

Amalia J said...

that is sooo cool! So the tat is on the inside of your wrist? I LOVE pics 4 and 5, also the combo w/the green and blue look gorgeous! I love the lacey neacklace and the bright pink lips tho! Cant wait to see whats in that package!!

Robyn said...

Love ALL of these!!!

Sarah S. said...

My favorite are the teal and purple, and the sort of smokey purple. Can't wait to see what you got from Sephora!

Jessi M (Lacquered, Painted, Polished) said...

I've missed your Inlgot looks! now that you're back blogging I'm going to have a lot less money just because you always create huge lemmings for me. I sense an Inglot order coming up...

Cydonian said...

Yay!!! So happy you're back. All of the looks are lovely -- especially the yellow/orange/purple one :D

LisaMarie said...

Love all the looks!! I really like the Purple & Blue combo on you!!! Yaya for color!! Also love the red in your hair looks like so much fun!!! xoox

Ashii said...

glad to see you back posting hun :)
love the tattoo!!
& lovee all of the makeup.... totally gorgeous! & the hair... rawr! :D

Tania said...

I love all the purple in your looks and that tattoo is freaken awesome!

Sharon said...

very nice looks! i love the really colourful one

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/