Sunday, September 18, 2011

Look what I JUST bought!!

The EVE PEARL HD face kit!! I soo HAD too! I was running out of my EVE PEARL salmon concealer, (which I love and is my HG under eye concealer), and I saw that they had this kit (below) for a pretty good price AND I have not bought makeup in a while, so I said, WHY THE HELL NOT! LOL


I bought it in the color MED and the kit includes:

1. HD Dual Foundation (Medium) – $54
2. Salmon Concealer ® MC (Medium) – $35


3. HD Dual Pressed Powder (Medium) – $42


AND I got it all for $90!! NOT BAD and I am sooo excited to try the HD foundation and powder and to finally have a review for you all...LOL

If you are interested in the HD foundation kit you can check it out on the EVE PEARL WEBSITE

And to get the free shipping over $100 I bought the Matte Blush Trio in Sunny Check, which I can not wait for either! The colors look gorgeous and you know I am a hard core blush fanatic!! hehe



If anyone has tried the foundation, powder or blush, please let me know what you thought!
I will defiantly let you know my thoughts on all these products once I get them

And a quick update on my personal life, I am doing so much better. School started for me last week, this is my last year in school, I will be graduating in MAY and then I will be a nurse (FINALLY! lol). I also met an amazing guy, who I am so very happy with and we are going on a much needed vacation to Miami in a few weeks :D. I can not wait to show you those pictures!! I promise you all I will start blogging more regularly soon, I finally feel settled in my new apartment and life. Thanks for sticking with me and supporting me through this difficult time in my life.



4 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Hey Jess, good for you! I hope you blog more frequently again :) You do such great, creative looks!

Mama Laura said...

Can't wait for a full review!

Alexis the Honey B said...

$90 for all that is amazing!!!! Lucky you!!!! Great haul Jess!

LisaMarie said...

Looks Amazing!!!!
I gave you a Blog Award on my page :)
http://lisamarie337.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-got-award.html