Tuesday, November 6, 2012

First coloful look in a while using INGLOT

Hello All,
INGLOT is by far my favorite eyeshadow brand and I really need to use them more.
This is one of the first colorful looks I have done in a long time and I really love it. My inspiration was my shirt. I was a bit worried about putting orange in the outer V but I decided to be daring and try it and I am quite happy about how it came out. I am also becoming a falsie lover....I think I want to wear them all the time now lol



Face:
Primer: Benefit Poreless
Foundation: NYX HD
Concealer: Maybelle Dream Lumi (review and how I apply this is coming soon!)
Concealer is set with Eve Pearl HD Powder
Lips: MAC Gaga 2



Eyes:

Lid: INGLOT 371 matte
Crease: INGLOT 348 matte
Outer V: INGLOT 383 matte
Highlight: MAC Rice paper
Inner corner: MAC Goldmine
Liner: Rimmel gel liner
Lashes: Ardell 202




Cheeks:
Blush: Rockin Republic in Immoral (its a really bright orange blush)
Highlight: MAC Shell


I hope you enjoyed the look and thanks for checking it out!

10 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I don't love blue eyeshadow on me (I have green eyes and medium brown hair) but I love it on brown eyes with black hair! Really pretty :)

Ashii said...

So pretty! Love the combo & how you placed the colours.

Amalia J said...

oh that blue was unexpected!! very pretty look all around!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice eye makeup.

KatXoXo said...

LOVE this look!!

Saeed Zia said...

Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest update about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

omair khan said...

Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
www.jobzcorner.com

omair khan said...

Upcoming Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
WorldLatestVehicles.com

omair khan said...

Upcoming Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
WorldLatestVehicles.com

Tanya said...

pretty eye make-up.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk