Wednesday, January 25, 2012

NYX to MAC Dupe Series: NYX Atlantic VS MAC Freshwater

This match is talked about A LOT. I alway hear about how NYX Atlantic is a dupe to MAC Freshwater. We will soon see how true this is!

NYX Atlantic VS MAC Freshwater


NYX Atlantic VS MAC Freshwater

Photobucket

NO, NO, NO! NOT a DUPE! I don't need to explain why, you can so SEE it! I do like NYX Atlanti better on my warmer skin tone than MAC Freshwater. BOTH are amazing blues, just NOT the same.

AM I RIGHT on THIS ONE LADIES? Thoughts?

4 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Whoa, mos def not a dupe!

Jenn said...

I have heard this a lot as well. You are correct that the Atlantic you have and Freshwater are nothing alike. I have the old formula of Atlantic and it's a much better match. Much more green in it than the one you have.

Afterglow Cosmetics said...

Freshwater it is with the true blue shade so mesmerising and would look so gorgeous when we adorn these with a suitable outfit that compliments these.organic cosmetic brushes

Star Vogue said...

I agree with you here!
now following!
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com