Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy new year! Better late than never!

Hello ladies! This is a new start for me and I am really starting to get better. A lot of positive changes are coming my way and am starting to feel "myself" again. It has taken a long time time and I still not 100% there, but I am really starting to feel better. I wanted to share my news years eve look with you all (better late than never right?) lol

For the look I used my Christmas Gift that my dad got me, The Smash box Photo Op Mega Palette, which I am absolutly in LOVE with!!!

Here is a quick pic of it and I working on getting swatches of it up for you for you very soon.


It is such an amazing pallete and it perfect for travel or even a palette to to carry with you for touch ups. LOL yes, I do like to a variety of makeup on me at all times!! You MUST see what I bring with in my purse for "JUST IN CASE" purposes...lol

So withoit further a DO, here is my news years eve look, using eveything from this palette above:








The outfit:


My dress is from forever 21, cardigen from Kolhs and boots from Aldi

With my girls:



AND yes!! I did cut my hair and highlighted!! I will post better pics of it soon!!

I hope you enjoyed this long awaited post!! Now that I am feelig better and more positive I will definalty be posting more often

I love you all and miss you!!

I hope your news years was good to me, let me know in the comments how it went for you!

Take care

3 comments:

The Peach said...

So glad to see a post from you! Glad you are starting to do better! LOVE the NYE look, very sexy! And the Smashbox palette is awesome!

Jess said...

Thank u peach!! I just finshed writing up the review for the palette so I will post the review this week!

Sarah S. said...

Glad you're back! Happy New Year :)