Wednesday, June 15, 2011

haha..ANOTHER 5 hour sleep look :P

yeah, I do this A LOT! Since I work second shift, sometime I have no choice but to go to bed late and wake up really early. EH, oh well..LOL..I am still going to do my makeup no matter what..hehehe


FACE:
Being True Transforming Skin-Tint in medium tan 
This foundation is awesome, I took a chance on it when it was on Hautelook and I am so glad I did, it the perfect summer foundation.



EYES:
Inglot
25 AMC Shine-Lid
471 DS- Crease and outer V
467 DS-Highlight






LIPS:
OCC Trick and Interlace mixed






CHEEKS:
KORRS 44 orange


Hope u liked the look!! This was a quick look for me..took me about 10 min..lol

6 comments:

G Jones said...

Quick makeup looks are the best. I love the gold eyeshadow. Pretty!

Tania said...

Love the orange! I keep telling myself I need to try yellows and orange, maybe next time I buy eye shadow I'll peek at them.

Also, just letting you know you might want to check this out: http://www.thebubbling.com/2011/06/blog-awards.html?showComment=1308173295279#c7823370541464822986

Alexis the Honey B said...

you sure are pretty for 5 hours of sleep! flawless as usual jess! love the eyes especially!

Jackee said...

These colors look amazing with your skin tone!! Love it!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I really love the lid colour! Also, I love a lady who does her makeup NO MATTER WHAT!

Dyna said...

I love this look on you, you look amazing as always !! xx