Friday, June 18, 2010

No eyeliner Look-inspired by temptalia--Greens!

So I have recently become a HUGE fan of http://www.temptalia.com/ I noticed that in almost all her looks, she never really wears black eyeliner. I usually ALWAYS wear black eyeliner on my upper lashline, but this time I decided to try her method and not wear any and see how it comes out. I was surprised by the fact that I do like it, especially for a day time look. What do you ladies think?


Face
Laura Mercier Primer
VS camo pallette
MUFE HD #127
Nars Loose Powder in Beach
MUFE HD blush < I think is in #8 MAC instant chic over the MUFE blush EYES
UDPP in edan
MAC lucky green on the lid and lower lash line
UD graffiti on the outer third of the lid
Dark green in the crease from the 120 palette
Mac Vanilla for the highlight
Lancome Hypnose Dram Mascera


Lips
Mac Hue




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: