Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fun Beauty Survery

I found this on makeupgeek and thought it would be fun to share!


1. What time did you do your makeup today?
6:45am


2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
Estee lauder mascera..it was free..I got it with my sephoria beauty points


3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
Usually getting my eyeliner to look the same on both eyes!!!


4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
No..not today


5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
I have the news on in the backround


6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
today it actually went well..


7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
My shirt.. it is a light blue color


8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
My eyes, just because there are so many steps to one smalle part of your face..lol


9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
The end result and taking pics..


10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look?
my foundation..I have large pores and acne scares..I am quite insecure about these things


11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
Colour today, it was neutral yesterday..everyday is different


12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid! Just bought MUFE HD last weeekend and I'm lovin right now!


13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
I always do makeup first and let my hair dry while I'm doing it


14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
Always..I always have extras because you never know when something will go down..I hate being unprepared


15. When did you finish your makeup?
not sure..maybe 7:10???

No comments: